Monday, April 16, 2007

Sturt Winter School June 25th - 29th.

As soon as I arrive back from my Art Journey to Iran and Bolivia I am heading down to the Sturt Winter School!
I am running my very popular Caricature/Portraiture classes for a full week of concentrated art fun.

BOOK EARLY!

All details online or contact me and I'll get you in!

http://www.sturt.nsw.edu.au/course_winter.htm


WINTER SCHOOL
Rug up and get creative this winter!
The 2007 Winter School will be held from June 25th - 29th. Courses cost $440 for one week and $880 for the two week courses (GST included).

Accommodation and meals are available in the adjacent Frensham boarding school - heated rooms, single beds, no locks, shared bathrooms, linen and blankets provided with all meals included. Costs for one week are below. For two-week courses, double the accommodation cost. Single: $417 Share: $357 arriving Sunday evening and leaving Friday evening Single: $348 Share: $301 arriving Monday morning and leaving Friday evening
Enrolments now open. Download the enrolment form as a PDF. Enrolments are by mail, fax or email only.
Post to : Sturt, P.O. Box 34, Mittagong NSW 2575Fax to: 02 4860 2081Email to: mpatey@sturt.nsw.edu.au

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home